Visit The Ohio State University Graduate and Professional Admissions website for information regarding the admissions process, a step-by-step guide, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Submit an online application
- Supporting documentation to your application includes:
- Statement of Purpose (500 words max.) - Please detail why you are seeking a PhD, and why the TPS program is a good fit for your academic and career goals.
- Research Experience (optional) - You may provide a publication, poster, or other document that outlines a specific research project or undergraduate experience.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcript(s) for each institution attended
- Submit TOEFL scores - International applicants only*
*OSU institutional code: #1592